Thursday, September 26, 2019

ALL NEW!!! 3D Thursday - Bone Appetit Alternative "Ghiradelli Treat Holder"

Hello everyone!! 

Can I just say, this month's Paper Pumpkin kit "Bone Appetit" is SERIOUSLY CUTE!! 


I am really enjoying all the alternative projects that are coming out of it!  Have you seen them?  Just google "September 2019 Paper Pumpkin" and find all sorts of AMAZING projects!! WOW!!!  Everyone is really hitting it out of the park! I'm impressed!

Cole from headquarters had created and posted photos of his fantastic haunted house and got a frenzy going!  I shared his house on Tuesday, but take a look at this one! I found it just today! LOVE!!! It makes me want to make one too!! :-)


But, alas, I will settle for a little less consuming projects for right now.

Today's 3D project is a sweet little single Ghiradelli Treat Holder.  SO CUTE!


Super simple and easy to make! 



Ok, a little hard to see......

What you'll need is a strip of Black Cardstock measuring 2 1/2" x 7 3/4"

Score that on the long side at 3 3/4" and 4"

You'll also need a piece of Gorgeous Grape 2 1/8" x 1 1/2"
And a piece of DSP (or a piece of one of the treat boxes from the kit) measuring 2" x 1 3/8"

The video will show you what to do! :-D


There it is my friends! Super simple, easy and CUTE!

I hope you enjoyed this quick lil project. Keep an eye out for more fabulous alternative projects from this AWESOME Paper Pumpkin kit!!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic



No comments:

Post a Comment