Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Case It Wednesday - Wicked Treat Box


Happy Wednesday friends!! Where are my Halloween peeps at??!!!  This one's for you!  Today I'm CASE-ing page 5 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog and making this absolutely freakin' ADORABLE "Wicked" treat box!


I LOVE IT!!!

Let's get right to it!

Here's what you'll need:


The Blackberry Pillow box you're seeing is actually a Stampin' Up Kraft Pillow Box that I inked up with Blackberry Bliss ink and dauber.


It's super simple to do.  Just give it a little bit to dry while you're creating the rest of the project. :-)

So with that in mind, I went straight to cutting the word "wicked" and embossing "Have a" and "Halloween" on black cardstock.


After I die cut the word, I grabbed my Wink of Stella and sparkled that baby up!!


You may not see it well here, but that bit of sparkle makes a HUGE difference in person!


I used White emboss powder on the black cardstock to make the words pop. And then fussy cut around each of the two, in order to have the small bits to adhere to the box.


By the time you've got these things finished, the box should be dry enough to work on too.  Make SURE you use the embossing buddy ALL OVER the front of that box to keep any stray emboss powder from sticking!  Then emboss that lovely spider web in White powder on the corner.


I might have embossed another one, if I weren't totally caseing this project.  Just a thought though.


I used Stampin' Dimensional scraps to pop up all three of the word pieces.  It makes all the difference for them to be popped up.  Trust me! :-D


The last finishing touch is a little bit of sparkle and shine.  I used the tiny silver circles out of our new Snowflake Sequins to achieve this. I'm not sure if that's what Stampin' Up used or not, to be honest, but I LOVE the way it looked!

Well, there you go friends! An absolutely ADORABLE cute simple treat box that will elicit shrieks of joy from the recipient!

Happy HOWL-oween!!!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to get the supplies to create your own Wickedly Wonderful treat boxes, simply click the icons below to be taken directly to my website to purchase them.  Enjoy!

Product List

2 comments: