Thursday, March 3, 2022

Waves Of The Ocean Blog Hop


Good morning my crafty friends! Happy Thursday to you!  Today, the Crafty Collaborations Crew are taking you on an ocean adventure!  Follow us for lots of creative inspiration using the BRAND NEW (releases March 1st, 2022) Waves of the Ocean Collection! 

I'm really excited about this collection because, well #1, I LOVE the ocean! hehe. But the colors in this suite are gorgeous, we get an amazing Stamp & Die bundle, the Rhinestones are stunning, and HELLO!!!  Foil papers!! YAYA!! There are a million and one reasons to LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE this collection!!  But, in the words of Levar Burton, "You don't have to take my word for it!" Check it out: 


Each of the designers in the blog hop have created projects using this stunning collection of products.  Be sure to follow the hop all the way around to see them all!  You'll be able to order the products for yourself, down below!


I don't know about you, but I can always use good ol' Friendship cards.  And, I'm really happy with the sentiments in the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set for just that! Look at that beautiful statement! 


My card begins with a standard 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" THICK Basic White card base (scored at 4 1/4").  Then, a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of that beautiful Designer Series Paper.  I also attached a 4 1/8" x 1 1/4" piece of blue foil paper, after I tied a length of White Crinkle Ribbon around it into a bow. 

The focal image is created by cutting the 2nd largest of the Scalloped Contours Dies onto a piece of the silver foil paper. Then, I've stamped on a piece of Basic White cardstock, cut just smaller than the stitching on the scalloped foil piece.  I stamped the sentiment in Memento ink, and the dock timbers in Soft Suede.  I used a scrap of Basic White cardstock to stamp and die cut the piece that has the pelican on it. It was attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.  

I finished off the card by adding a few of those amazing Rhinestones!  So pretty! 

Now, you should know that the Waves of the Ocean Promotion is going on through May 2nd (or while supplies last).  The Waves of Inspiration Stamp & Die Bundle are an early release from the upcoming 2022 Annual Catalog. But the papers and the rhinestones are only going to be available during this promotion. :-( So stock up while you can!


I hope you enjoyed today's card! I am totally and completely IN LOVE with this collection!! I hope you are too!! You can find all the supplies I used on today's card, down below. 

AND, during the month of March, the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine is on sale 20% off!! WOOT WOOT!! Find details below!

Now, visit all these other fabulous designers for lots of amazing inspiration using the Waves of the Ocean Collection! ENJOY!
Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

5 comments:

  1. Love your card and the way you did the posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Dana, love the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. I love every bit of it. I see a card CASE in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great new idea with the posts!! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete