Friday, March 18, 2022

CASE A Friend Blog Hop


Good morning friends! TGIF!! Today, the Crafty Collaborations Crew has a super fun blog hop for you to enjoy! They say that mockery is the sincerest form of flattery. And in this case, it's absolutely true! Each designer hopping today has CASE'd someone else's work.  We've replicated or taken inspiration from someone we admire and look up to.  I have several people that I deeply admire, respect, appreciate, and love. So it was really difficult to figure out who I wanted to CASE.  But then, I was looking for inspiration with the On The Horizon Bundle and came across this beautiful card! 

Miss Amy is truly a wonderful and talented person! She's very nice and friendly too! I really enjoy her work. Her cards are so clean and beautiful. Now, my card is a little different than hers in a few interesting ways.  On the surface, they look nearly identical. But, Amy used the Oceanfront Stamp Set along with the On the Horizon Bundle to make her card.  I used Stampin' Blends Markers and the On The Horizon Bundle exclusively. 


You can see Amy's card here and compare the two. 


I love Amy's card and really enjoy seeing her projects. You can get tons of inspiration from her work!


One thing I like to do when I'm thinking about purchasing a new Stamp & Die Bundle is, I like to Google images using that bundle. So in this case, you could Google search: "On The Horizon Stampin' Up". Be sure to click the IMAGES tab on the search.  Then you can see tons and tons of fabulous project ideas for that set! If you find a lot that you like, that means it's safe to say you will get a lot of use out of the set. 


Be sure to hop around with the rest of the Crafty Collaborations Crew, to see who and what they've CASE'd!  Enjoy!


I used the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine to do my project today.  Right now it's on SALE 20% off along with a fabulous selection of Stamp & Die Bundles!!!  Click the image here to check it out! 


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

14 comments:

  1. What a great case. I can see why you wanted to case it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Dana - Love it, and love Amy's too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I cased her card when I first used this set as well. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Dana and I love your take on it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I loved how you did it with only the one stamp set.

    ReplyDelete