Thursday, January 21, 2021

Sharp Dressed Man - Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop


Hello friends! Welcome! Today we're hopping with the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop!

Can we talk about the menfolk for just a minute?  Sometimes it's hard to create a card for them isn't it?  We worry about the style, color, feel, etc etc etc.  

Stampin' Up has taken care of us!  Introducing the Handsomely Suited Stamp & Die bundle! Oh boy! This thing is TERRIFIC!  Using the dies, you can create anything from a 3 piece suite down to a plaid shirt and suspenders and pretty much anything in between!  It's a no fail way to make the perfect card for the fella in your life!


As you can see, there are lots of possibilities with this one!  Over the next few weeks, I'll bring you a new idea here and there for you to try with this set.  I think you're gonna love it! 

To start with, I'd like to share this dressed up card.  I love how easy all the elements come together to create the front of the card.  It's great that it does all the work for you really.   For this one, I created a business suit.  Between the dies and the Well Suited Designer Series Paper, you can't go wrong! 


I did tell you that this bundle was versatile enough to create projects from dressed up, all the way to dressed down didn't I?  Well, how about we stop somewhere in the middle for right now?  This polo shirt is a terrific card for the casually dressed man.


The Stamp Set has several fabulous sentiments that are perfect for our guys too!  "Happy Father's Day", "You're the Best", and yes "Happy Birthday" too!


I'm already working on more projects to share with you! I'm determined to show just how versatile and fun this bundle is.  :-D 

Well, it's time for me to send you along to the next fabulous blog along the way.  Be sure to visit all the blogs so you don't miss any terrific project ideas! They're all using NEW products from the Spring Catalog!  Enjoy!


Registrations are now OPEN for my upcoming Stampin' Escape with Wendy Lee! Join us in creating exciting projects, receive a fabulous goody bag, prize patrol, and LOTS of FUN!


If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

10 comments: