Tuesday, January 12, 2021

It's all about Sale-a-Bration! And the ICS Blog Hop!


Good evening friends! How are you today?  I'm so happy to be able to share some fabulous NEW products with you today. :-D  I always LOVE when new catalogs come out. Don't you? It's so much fun to see all the new stuff! I'm like a kid in a candy shop! haha!

I needed to make some quick and simple Birthday Cards this week, so I thought I'd share them with you today.  We can always use more Birthday Cards right?  This is one that's so neat and easily replicated in a hurry!  If you "assembly line" all the parts, you can easily make dozens in an hour or so!  

For the card base & folded layer, I used Whisper White Cardstock because I'm awaiting my order of the new "BASIC WHITE".  

I used the "YOU ARE AMAZING" stamp set from the front of the 2021 Spring Mini Catalog for the fabulous sentiments and images.  The set actually coordinates with a wonderful ready to make card kit, but I wanted to be able to use the stamp set for other things, once the kit was completed.    


As you can see here, I used Memento Black Ink to create the HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the front. I used the Stitched Shapes Dies to cut the sentiment piece, and then used the Layering Ovals Dies to cut the scalloped layer.  I've attached the two together (and attached the piece to the card) with dimensionals. Y'all know how much I LOVE dimensionals! LOL. 

For the inside Background layer, I used our BRAND NEW Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.  I think it's my new FAVORITE embossing folder! It is SO VERSATILE!!   I also stamped the "Hip Hip Hooray" and stars images in Bermuda Bay Ink to match the Bermuda Bay Cardstock and DSP layers.  


The DSP you see on the front flap and the front layer, are from the "OH SO OMBRE" Designer Series Paper Pack that you can get for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration!  

I LOOOOOOOVE FREE!!!!  And it's GORGEOUS, so there's that! LOL.  You NEED this paper! 

Here are all the measurements for the card: 

Base (White): 8 3/4" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2" 
Folded Layer (White): 8 1/2" x 3" scored at 4 1/4"
Inside Layer (Bermuda Bay): 5 1/4" x 4" embossed with Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
Front Layer (DSP): 3" x 4" Oh So Ombre
Outer Folded Layer (DSP): 4" x 2 3/4" Oh So Ombre

I did a video tutorial of this one for you.  Check it out: 


I hope you like my card. It's a really cute, simple, quick, easy, FUN Birthday Card that you can make several of at a time to have on hand! 


Be sure to click the "NEXT" button to head over to June's blog.  Hop all the way around to see all the fun new products being shared!  Enjoy!


If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

10 comments:

  1. I love the Oh So Ombre DSP...one of the most versatile. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I really love how you stamped the sentiment inside. A very creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of this DSP! Great card. Thanks for hopping with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, the color, the layout, everything about this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design - I want to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the pop of Granny Apple Green! A pretty and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Love that paper and I would have to say that that embossing folder is my new favorite as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that fancy fold & how that ombre DSP looks with it!!!!!! Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete