Thursday, January 14, 2021

OSAT Blog Hop Say Hello To


Hello My Friends! How are you today? The OSAT design team is hopping today and featuring all the NEW things!!  YAY!! 


I chose to share some fun "Snail Mail" projects with you because I just love these little cuties! 


I love easel cards, and the products in the Snail Mail Suite make a fabulous one. The contrast of Real Red and Blushing Bride is so pretty with a bit of Bumble Bee and Bermuda Bay mixed in for good measure.  The stamp set has coordinating dies that cut the mushrooms, that adorable snail, and the Happy Mail envelope.  Gosh! They're SOOOO CUTE! 


I decided to make a coordinating treat holder to go along with my card. This one is terrific because it's a "NO GLUE" type of box.  I love that the lid and the body of the box are one piece of cardstock!  It's simple enough to make a bunch for a party or for Valentine's Day at your child's school. 


And of course, it holds my favorite candy!  Around Valentine's Day, Lindor releases their Strawberry & Cream Lindt Truffles.  YUUUUUM!!! It's just a bonus that the wrapper coordinates with my projects. hehe. 

I got the inspiration for the box from a fellow demonstrator and I just love how works up!  Here's a template for the base. 

Start with a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of Real Red Cardstock. Then, score according to the template. 


Once you've scored all the lines on the template, you'll score across each of the corners to create a fold. This is what forms the box.  Then, cut away the bits on the lid as shown on the template.  No gluing needed! Fabulous right? :-D It's such a fun little box!


I hope you enjoyed my projects, friends. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to click the "NEXT" button to visit Miss Kelly's blog.  She's got some awesome projects to share. You'll want to hop all the way around so you don't miss any of the beautiful projects we have in store for you!


Join me for an Ice Cream Party Stampin' Escape! Saturday February 20th. Get a fantastic goody bag with awesome Stampin' Up products, 12 GORGEOUS make 'n take kits, VIDEO & PDF tutorials, games, prizes and LOTS OF FUN! Click the graphic here for more details and to register!


If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

7 comments:

  1. That box is amazing! Do you have a tutorial on how to make it? I can't find one on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here ya go Ms MaryBeth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jrqM8pYl2o&lc=UgxF1M88IhZ24ppuo2N4AaABAg

      Delete
  2. I have seen your box before and would like to find the pattern! Can you direct me to where I can get it? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here ya go Ms Kathy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jrqM8pYl2o&lc=UgxF1M88IhZ24ppuo2N4AaABAg

      Delete
  3. This stamp set just makes me smile :) Love the easel card and treat box, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and box!! I've seen that no glue one made before but I've not made one.

    ReplyDelete