Monday, January 4, 2021

Ice Cream Corner Notecard Set


Happy Monday, friends! How are ya today?  I hope you're doing well!  This week's Make-It Monday is featuring the BRAND NEW Ice Cream Corner product collection!   When I say you're gonna love it, I mean YOU ARE GOING TO LOOOOOOOVE IT!  So stinkin' cute!  The Designer Series Paper is just adorable and the coordinating Stamp & Punch bundle are pretty sweet too!! See what I did there? ;-) 

Well, anywhooooooo........ I thought I'd share a fun little set of notecards I put together with one of our Gold Mini Pizza Boxes.  All of the cards are full on #SimpleStamping!  Nothing but Stamps, Ink, and Paper, but very cute!


I used Blackberry Bliss for all of the sentiments.  This helps tie all the cards in together for a cohesive set a little better. It's always so incredible how big of a role colors can play.  The Ice Cream scoop is Terracotta Tile, while the cone is Soft Suede ink.  The stamp set has that fabulous distINKtive technology, so all the shading and highlighting is done for me! I love that! 


The popsicle is awesome because it's actually two different stamps to create the whole thing.  You can see where the two different colors are. Each is it's own stamp.  The top (and envelope) are Pool Party, while the bottom is Bermuda Bay.  The stick is done with Soft Suede. 


I love the candles!! I used Blackberry Bliss, Terracotta Tile, and Bermuda Bay inks for the candles and Bumblebee for the flames. 


On my last card here, you can see the "bottom" stamp a little easier It's so artsy and cute with the splash of Blackberry, isn't it?  


All the cards come together to represent the set very well. I love the simplicity of them. 

For the outside of the box, I chose to add a bit more.  I started with a 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" square of the coordinating Designer Series Paper.  Then added a 3 1/4" x 1/2" strip of DSP.  I used the Layering and Stitched Ovals for the sentiment piece and some of the GORGEOUS Blackberry Bliss Sheer Ribbon from the collection to finish it out. What do you think? 


I hope you've enjoyed today's projects! They were so much fun to create!  You can find the Ice Cream Corner collect on page 48 of the new Spring Mini Catalog. 

If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

No comments:

Post a Comment