Monday, June 29, 2020

Stampers Showcase Blog Hop: The Brand NEW 2020 Annual Catalog!


Good morning my friends! It's my favorite time of the month! Stampers Showcase Blog Hop! This month's theme is all about that Brand New 2020 Annual Catalog! The Stampers Showcase designers have put together a collection of projects featuring items in the new catalog. 

You're sure to find tons of amazing inspiration along the hop!

My contribution to this month's theme is all about the "LOVELY YOU" Stamp & Punch Bundle.  First of all, the sentiments are incredible! I absolutely ADORE when Stampin' Up uses two different fonts in the same sentiment.  SO PRETTY!  And then you've got a collection of floral images to use too.

I love how such a simple design can look so classy.  All that GORGEOUS Gold Heat Embossing really makes it pop!

I kept the inside pretty simple. And while I could have heat embossed the inside sentiment as well, I just stamped it in Memento Black ink. But the leaves look really pretty with that touch of gold!


Be sure to follow the hop all the way around until you get back to me (or wherever you started from). This ensures you don't miss a single post along the hop!  You are gonna love all the inspiration you find along the way!

Click NEXT to go to Rebecca's Blog.

Watch today's video on my YouTube channel to see how I did the background and assembled this card:


So much fun!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you enjoyed this fun project.  I always enjoy the opportunity to heat emboss something! hahaha!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, simply click on an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

8 comments:

  1. This is such a simple, stylish card Dana, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first bundle I bought Dana!! So versatile. Love the gold embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the gold on the background, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love this bundle too and have used it so much already!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Dana. I love this bundle. The gold embossing is beautiful with the Garden Green.

    ReplyDelete