Wednesday, June 3, 2020

ICS Blog Hop Introducing the 2020-2022 In Colors


Good evening friends! OOOOOOH MY OH MY OH MY!!!  This month's ICS blog hop is going to be extra special because we are introducing you to the 2020-2022 IN-COLORS!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

This is always an exciting time for Stampin' Up demos because we get 5 BRAND NEW colors to play with for the next two years.  This year's colors are a bit muted and........




.........Well, beautiful!!

Be sure to hop all the way around to see lots of incredible samples showcasing our brand new colors!

I didn't want to pick just one of the new colors, so I decided to feature ALL FIVE of them! This is a great way to let my customers see "in person" what the new colors look like. 



Click the "NEXT" button here to visit Charmane's blog.  Be sure to hop all the way around  so you don't miss a thing!



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the card I shared with you and hope you find all sorts of inspiration along the hop!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


The Everything Is Rosy Class To Go is available as a kit or a PDF tutorial only 
(while supplies last).  Click the image to register and get more details! 

12 comments:

  1. Great way to show off the pretty new In Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to showcase all the colors! thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The in-color cardstock banners are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun card! LOVE IT...especially those banners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! White backgrounds are my favorite, they really show off those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I like the banners in all the colors! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful clean and simple card design. I love the rainbow of colors and the texture in the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did here!! Clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! I was like how did she do that. Then I saw the dies you used!

    ReplyDelete