Friday, June 26, 2020

A Fabulously Fun Fancy Fold!

Good morning everyone! I hope you're doing well today.  I have a terrific project to share with you. It's a brilliant Gate Fold type Fancy Fold Card that's so simple and easy to make.  You're gonna love it!

I love pretty much everything about this card. It's so bright and cheerful!


And the inside is just as fabulous, too!!


Well, let's get started shall we?

Here's what you'll need to recreate this project:

· Bumblebee Cardstock: Cut to 5 1⁄2” x 11”
(Scored on the LONG side @ 
1 1/4”, 3 3/8”, 7 5/8”, 9 3/4”)
· 2020-2022 In-Color DSP: (cut 2) 1 1/8” x 5 3/8”
· 2020-2022 In-Color DSP: (cut 2) 2” x 5 3/8”
· ANOTHER 2020-2022 In-Color DSP: (cut 2) 2” x 5 3/8”
· Bumblebee Cardstock: 3” x 3”
· 2020-2022 In-Color DSP: 2 7/8” x 2 7/8”
· White Cardstock: 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”, 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, 1" x 11"

I used the LOVELY YOU stamp set for the sprigs and the sentiments. It's a GORGEOUS set with lots of beautiful sentiments. And I LOOOOOOVE the combination of fonts in each one!
This project was actually one of my Mystery Stamping projects a couple of weeks ago. 
Here's the video "instruction" for creating the card.  Feel free to fast forward to each step:


Mystery Stamping is so much fun! I really enjoy it!  I'll be doing another one Wednesday July 1st at 7pm EST in THE STAMPIN' CHIC'S FACEBOOK GROUP.  Join us! I post the supply list a day in advance, so you have time to get prepared and follow along. :-)  

Alright friends! I hope you enjoyed today's project! Be sure to come back again to see more!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website where you can order. Enjoy!

Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. Great use of the wonderful Stampin' Up! products.

    ReplyDelete