Monday, January 27, 2020

Stampers Showcase Blog Hop: All You Need Is Love


Good Morning Stampin' friends! How are you today? It's time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!! YAYAYA!!  This month's theme is "All You Need Is Love".  Ain't that the truth? :-D John Lennon may have been on to somethin!  With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it's time to think about all the special Valentine's in our lives.  Do you make your Spouse a Valentine?  Maybe your children or grandchildren?   Whoever you give Valentines to, You're sure to find lots of inspiration in this month's hop!

Alrighty then! My project is a cute and sweet little M&M treat box.  I love M&Ms and since they always bring out the red, pink, and white ones for Valentine's Day, I thought that would be a terrific gift.


The box is a really simple too!  Take a look at the diagram here for measurements. 


I let Stampin' Up do all the actual work for me. I used a heart doily and punched that fancy heart from our beautiful Designer Series Paper.  I also covered my box with a striped sheet of coordinating DSP.   Just cut two at 1 1/2" x 3" for the front and back, and one at 3/4" x 3" for the flap.  Then, I added a few of the new fancy gems for some embellishment. 


There you go friends! You can make FOUR of these boxes out of one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock. WOW! That means you can easily make these for your kiddos' classroom and be the "cool" mom!

Now, I didn't check to see how many of these boxes one bag of the M&Ms would fill. I am going to GUESS roughly 10 of them though.   If you're like me, you'll also wanna grab an extra bag for yourself to snack on while you work! Yummo!!
Ok friends, There you have it! Don't forget to click the NEXT button here, to go over to Miss Ange McKay's blog. She's got a project that will knock your socks off! Be sure to hop all the way around so you don't miss out on any of the fantastic projects everyone has to share!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase the products I used to create today's project, simply click any of the icons here to be taken directly to my website! Enjoy!

Product List

12 comments:

  1. What a great treat box Dana. Thanks for sharing how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treat box! Love your diagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute box! I'd love to know how you did that diagram? awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv! I use Publisher and attach "shapes" together. Then use text boxes to type the measurements. :-)

      Delete
  4. Lovely box Dana, such a cute idea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab project! Nice sweeties too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOh I love your box! Perfect for a chocolate treat for valentines x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little box! And the template is super helpful, too! Would love to make this!

    ReplyDelete