Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Something For Everything Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop


Hello there my friends! It's time for one of my favorite blog hops! You know how much I LOVE creating alternative projects for the monthly Paper Pumpkin kits. WOO HOO!


The December kit is plum FULL of incredible sentiments for each and every occasion you can imagine.


Just look at all the occasions you can create for in this one kit! THANK YOU STAMPIN' UP!!! hehe.  I can see that I'll be using this set quite a bit.


My project for this month's hop is a variation of a card.  I needed a "Get Well Soon" card and I loved the idea of using some of the patterned card base to make one.  I also fussy cut around one of the gold element pieces to create a beautiful accent. It really helps to stretch the usefulness of the kit!


The kit also has quite a few "EXTRA" little bits too.  We LOVE IT when they do that, don't we?  I made this adorable little tag out of only "EXTRA" bits! WOOHOO!  So you can create all 12 of your cards and still have enough left over supplies to create the tag.


I posted a youtube video on the tag. You can see it here:


One of the biggest reasons I love this hop so much is because there are so many incredibly talented designers in it that come up with absolutely AMAZING alternative projects! To see all the projects in this month's hop,  click the next button to head over to Miss Darla's post and follow the hop all the way around.  You're sure to find some fabulous inspiration!  Enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I've really enjoyed our time together!

If you don't already have a demonstrator or a Paper Pumpkin Subscription of your own, I would love to be your demo and get you set up with Paper Pumpkin!  Simply click the Paper Pumpkin logo here to sign up:


Until Next Time My Friends,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

13 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome, and you did a great job on the tag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Love the idea of cutting around the negative. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These alternatives are fabulous Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful alternative project ideas. I love the cute tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these - thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Aren't all the extra bits and negatives the perfect stretch? Gotta love Paper Pumpkin! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete