Wednesday, January 22, 2020

My New Improved Candy Jar Labels!


If you've been following me on YOUTUBE, Facebook, or Instagram lately, you've likely seen all about #Craftroomagedden2020 and what a DISASTER my room was when we started this project.

I'm thrilled to say that the foundation of The Stampin' Chic's Stampin' Studio is finally established and it's time to focus on all those little finite organizational details.

One of the areas i've been able to tidy up quickly (and thus, my favorite!) is some of the candy stash I have on hand. I use candies in a lot of my 3D projects and treat packages, so I like having a variety on hand.  But, if I don't have ONE specific place for it to be, the stash can get out of hand FAST!

What can I say? I love chocolate!!

I found these absolutely ADORABLE treat jars at the Dollar Tree (which makes them just the right price)! One jar will fit a standard size bag of Lindt Truffles, so that works out PERFECTLY!


I used a black dry erase marker to write the flavors on the lids, but realized right away that I didn't like that. BLEH!

Boring and terrible!

I created a simple word doc for the circles, and used a fun font I found on the internet (Janda Stylish Script).


 Then I stamped a little "texture" using the Beauty Abounds Stamp Set, in Granny Apple Green, to make them not so stark.

The word doc lines up with the 2 3/8" Layering Circle Die perfectly.  (You're welcome! hehe)

I used Melon Mambo for the Layered Scalloped Circle to keep the colors of my room coordinated with this project. 

I LOVE these colors together! :-D


And, I really like how they all look together on the shelf! SUPER CUTE!

From THIS:


To THIS:


Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you enjoyed today's little organizational tidbit! By the way, these jars would be perfect for all sorts of things: Buttons, flowers, bling, etc.  You name it!

Have a wonderful day!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#Craftroomagedden2020

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, you can find them by clicking the icons below. You'll be taken directly to my website where you can add them to your cart!

Remember, It's SALE-A-BRATION time, so that means for every $50 you purchase, you'll earn a FREE product from the sale-a-bration catalog!  See the catalog on my website. Click an icon to go directly. :-)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment