Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Time to Step It Up!


Good morning my friends! The Crafty Collaborations Crew has an exciting Blog Hop for you today.  We're going to be stepping it up!  I'm going to share a simple design project, and then I'm going to step that baby up. I'm using the Merriest Moments Stamp, Die & Hybrid Embossing Folder Bundle for my cards. We're gonna go from now to WOW! Woot Woot! Here we go!!

Of course, we'll start off with the more simple card. This is the epitome of Stamps, Ink, Paper. We have a 4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White card base (scored at 5 1/2") and a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of regular Basic White Cardstock that is stamped on and then attached directly to the card base.  I used Rich Razzleberry ink for the flowers & sentiment, and Soft Succulent for the leaves and stems. 


It is a beautiful card and will make its recipient very happy indeed!

Now, let's step it up and see what we get. You're gonna love this!! 

I started with the same 4 1/4" x 11" THICK Basic White card base (scored at 5 1/2").  This time, I used the coordinated embossing folder to emboss the details on the front flap of the card.  Then, I die cut and embossed the gorgeous frame in the set.  I kept the same basic idea for the stamping. Though, I changed up the greenery a bit.  I wanted to make sure that plenty of the white sprigs showed behind the flowers, so I switched from the longer greenery to the holly leaves.  Both are beautiful.


In addition to the large die cut frame, as you can see, I've stamped and die cut all the flowers and leaves and then added them to the card. This gives you a tremendous freedom to overlap and cluster the greenery and flowers. I adhered the leaves to the backsides of the flowers, and then glued the two bigger clusters directly to the die cut frame.  The smaller cluster was attached with Stampin' Dimensionals because I wanted to add a bit more depth and texture. 


The finishing touches are beautiful Rhinestone Basic Jewels added to the centers of each of the flowers.  

Now truly, this card is maybe a bit easier than the simple card. In that you don't have to be so careful with your stamping.  But it looks much more complex because of the die cut pieces.  That's the incredible thing about our amazing dies! I highly recommend having a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine in your craft room.  It really does make all the difference in the world, and it's not so hard to use once you try it! :-D


Be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop and see their Now to WOW stepped up projects too! You're gonna find tons of fabulous inspiration. I just know it!!!

If you'd like to receive a Christmas Suites Tutorial Bundle with 7 other beautiful card designs, simply place your order of $35 or more and I will send it over straight away! You'll love it!! Click the image below to start shopping!


During the month of October, get an additional $30 of your choice of product absolutely FREE when you order the Stampin' Up Starter Kit! Choose a total of $155 worth of Stamps, Ink, Paper, whatever for only $99 (plus tax) and get FREE shipping too! Plus, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you'll get an automatic 20% discount on all your purchases! WOW! Sign up today!


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

1 comment: