Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The Best Remedy - Kits Collection

Hello my wonderful crafty friends!! I am so excited to share one of Stampin' Up's latest kits creations with you.  It's called "THE BEST REMEDY".  What a perfect kit for "get well" cards!  The cold and flu season is sneaking up quick! It's time to stock up on those cards!  Luckily, Stampin' Up has our backs!


I absolutely adore the cute little critters in this kit! While the images you see above are actually die cuts, we do get the cute little skunk in stamp form too. That means, stay tuned for some cute alternatives coming your way!! :-D 

Check out the stamps in this kit. Yours to use long after you've made all the cards that are included. It's so "stinkin" cute isn't it?! hehe


I can see all sorts of fabulous creations made with this set! 

And, if you like to challenge yourself by creating alternative projects, there are certainly enough fabulous supplies in here to come up with a whole slew of amazing things!! So bring on my avid crafters!!! I will likely make two of each of the cards as instructed, because they're just that darn cute! But then I'll use the remaining supplies to see what else I can come up with! 

Be sure to stay tuned for that! :-D 


Watch my video to see how easy these cards are to put together! You're gonna love em! Order a few kits so you have plenty of these adorable cards on hand. 


This is definitely one of my FAVORITE of the Kits Collection, but honestly, they're all pretty amazing! Be sure to check them all out on my website!! Click the image here to go directly there. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today, my friends! I hope you enjoyed this super sweet project kit! 

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 




To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

No comments:

Post a Comment